College of Natural Sciences
The College of Natural Sciences actively supports students in enhancing their academic experience through courses, research, service-learning and internships abroad to expand their expertise and strengthen their portfolio as they launch their careers.
Students should discuss their study abroad goals with their academic advisors early in your undergraduate career. Students should also familiarize themselves with resources on the Education Abroad website, including funding and events.
Natural Sciences major must meet proficiency in a foreign language. Students can also fulfill core and flag requirements abroad via petition. Remember to use the My Credit Abroad database to explore science courses other students have already taken abroad.
Education Abroad also works closely with the Health Professions Office to support students achieve their international experience goals.
- Computer Science Limited at UT / Available Abroad Flyer
- President's Award for Global Learning
- Global Virtual Exchange
The following reciprocal exchange and affiliate partners offer strong academic options for CNS majors. This is not meant to be an extensive list of opportunities, but rather a starting place for exploration.
- Australia: Australia National University
- Australia: University of Melbourne
- Australia: University of New South Wales
- Australia: University of New Queensland
- Australia: University of Sydney
- England: University College London
- Hungary: Budapest Mathematics
- Scotland: University of Edinburgh
- Singapore: National University of Singapore
- Sweden: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Sweden: Uppsala University
- Switzerland: ETH Zurich
- Internships Abroad
- Experiential Learning for Health Fields (PDF)
- Experiential Learning for Geoscience, Climate, Environment and Sustainability (PDF)
- Experiential Learning for Education in Classrooms and Communities (PDF)
- Internships for Computer Science, Internet and Information Technology (PDF)
- Research Abroad
- Costa Rica: Land Use Issues in Rainforest Conservation (Maymester)
- Singapore: Global Sustainability and Renewable Resources (Maymester)
- Spain: Evolution: An International and Cultural Perspective (Summer)
- Spain: Human Biology on the Spanish Coast (Summer)
- Italy: Italian Approaches to Early Childhood Education (Maymester)