College of Education
Students in the College of Education can take advantage of opportunities to take courses, research and participate in service-learning or internships abroad to broaden their education, expand their expertise and strengthen their portfolio as they launch their careers.
In order to have the best experience abroad, it is recommended that you meet with your academic advisor early in your undergraduate career. Familiarize yourself with the Education Abroad website resources, including the Funding page and the Events calendar.
Remember to use the My Credit Abroad database to explore courses that other students have already taken abroad.
The following reciprocal exchange and affiliate partners offer strong academic options for Education majors. This is not an exhaustive list of opportunities, but rather a starting place for exploration.
- Australia: University of Sydney
- Australia: University of Melbourne
- Australia: University of Queensland
- Denmark: Aarhus University
- Denmark: DIS: Child Development and Diversity
- England: Oxford Brookes University
- England: University of Bristol
- England: University of Nottingham
- Hong Kong: Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Norway: University of Oslo
- Singapore: Nanyang Technological University
- Scotland: University of Edinburgh
- Scotland: University of Glasgow
- Costa Rica: Socially Responsible and Ethical Student Leadership (Long)
- Denmark: Sport, Society and the International Olympic Movement (Maymester)
- England: Exploring UK Education (Maymester)
- Guatemala: Culture, Diversity and Education (Summer)
- Japan: Exercise and Sport for Health, Fitness and Performance (Maymester)
- Mexico: Latinx Identities Across the Americas (Maymester)
- Puerto Rico: Language and Culture: Understanding Bilingual/ESL Elementary Classroom (Maymester)
- Taiwan: Individual Differences: Applied Learning and Development (Maymester)