Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications is the Texas Global team responsible for showcasing the depth and breadth of the university’s global engagement activities across campus and abroad, supporting the mission of the university and enhancing its reputation around the world through strategic messaging and brand positioning.
Telling the Texas Global Story
In collaboration with University Marketing and Communications, communicators across campus, partners and other stakeholders, the marketing and communications team performs the following functions:
- Strategic, comprehensive marketing and communications planning
- Leadership communications
- Visual communications, including branding, logos, graphic design, photography, and video
- Digital communications, including website development, analytics, and digital content management
- Marketing, email campaigns, digital newsletters, and social media
- Storytelling of global engagement and impact across the university
- News and media outreach
Refer to Texas Global as:
- Texas Global
- Texas Global at The University of Texas at Austin
Do not refer to Texas Global as:
- The University of Texas at Austin Global
- UT Global
- International Office
- Any other abbreviation or deviation
Comprehensive brand guidelines for The University of Texas at Austin are available at brand.utexas.edu. The university trademarks policy and process for approval can be found at trademarks.utexas.edu. For questions about the Texas Global logo or other marks, contact our creative team.
For media inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.