You don’t need an appointment for the following services but you do need to come in during the listed hours.
Walk-In Services Times
|Monday, Thursday||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday|
|9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
- Travel Signature on your I-20 or DS-2019
- Obtain transfer complete I-20
- Signing a Q-drop form (if you will maintain full-time enrollment)
- Employment Verification Letter for social security number application
Concurrent Enrollment Letters
Note that concurrent enrollment letters and change of major I-20s were offered as walk-in services in the past. This has now changed.
- Concurrent enrollments can be requested online at myIO. An advisor will process your request and send you an e-mail when it is available for pick-up at the front desk.
- Change of major I-20s will now be printed automatically by Texas Global. When they are available for pick-up at the front desk, you will receive an e-mail.