CELTA Available Online
Teacher certification is more accessible than ever. Applications are open for all upcoming sessions. Learn more on this page about special pricing.
The Texas Global building is closed and CELTA staff are available remotely. If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com or call (512) 471-2480.
CELTA Intensive Course Dates 2020
- May 26 - June 19, 2020 - FULL; contact us if you wish to be added to waitlist
- June 22 - July 17, 2020
- July 20 - August 14, 2020
- October 26 - November 20, 2020
CELTA Online Course Dates 2020
- August 23 - November 13, 2020 (Participants must be in Austin October 11 - 24 for supervised teaching practicum). All applications must be received by Tuesday, August 11 to join the online course.
The schedule for the four-week intensive course is Monday-Friday, 11:45AM - 8:00PM with a break for lunch.
The online course is designed to be completed in 12 weeks--10 weeks of online modules, and 2 weeks of supervised teaching in Austin 4:00 - 9:00PM daily. Video conferences with a trainer are held from 8:00 - 9:00PM weekly throughout the online modules; these conferences are optional but highly recommended.
The course costs $2,595 ($2,295 + $300 non-refundable deposit). The special Early Bird rate is $2,295, if paid in full 45 days before start of course ($1,995 + $300 non-refundable deposit). The Early Bird discount does not apply to the online course. Pay online here.
Students are also required to purchase the following textbooks. New, used, or electronic copies are acceptable:
- Learning Teaching by Jim Scrivener (3rd edition ISBN: 0230729843)
- Practical English Usage by Michael Swan (4th edition ISBN: 0194202410)
- Teaching English Grammar by Jim Scrivener (ISBN 0230723217)