About the International Academy
International Academy is a short-term customized program for university-level students. Students will gain first-hand experience in their selected track with a curriculum that focuses on practice, problem-solving and application, while improving their ability to communicate their subject-area knowledge in English with oral and written communication classes. Classes will be delivered 100% online through live instruction with distinguished faculty from a top-ranked global university.
- Attend interactive classes online 5 days a week for 30 total weekly hours
- Hands-on, practical experience and experiential learning
- Connect with experts, get career guidance and field insights
- Gain U.S. cultural knowledge and academic perspectives
- Improve technical written English and oral communication
- Better understand and prepare for U.S. university admissions
- Receive a certification of completion
Download a sample schedule (PDF) for the Winter 2022 online session.
Download Sample Schedule (PDF)
Select a track to learn more.
The International Academy will be all online. Tuition includes all academic materials, access to online university resources, pre-orientation and certificate of completion.
- $1,300 per student for English + Academic track (60 hours total)
Winter 2022 session dates are February 7 - 18. To ensure timely processing, please complete the application by January 28, 2022.
Program Track Details
Gain presentation skills and improve written communication. Explore management types, business etiquette and customs, negotiation styles, and leadership. Engage in case-study learning with current issues in business. Develop management skills and gain a competitive edge in the job market.
- Foundations of Accounting
- Written Communications in Business
- Business English for Oral Communication
Back to Top ↑
Gain hands-on experience in engineering and improve scientific written and oral communications in English. You will identify an engineering problem and work in groups to research, design and execute an experiment and develop solutions.
- Engineering Physics
- Written Communication for Science
- Oral Communication for Science
Back to Top ↑