On Call International Program Resources
For the rare occasions when students or faculty/staff encounter an emergency while overseas, UT Austin partners with On Call International. On Call provides a resource experienced in navigating through any crisis and making sure your can continue your trip, or get home safely.
You can contact the On Call International 24/7 Global Response Center from anywhere in the world to reach an assistance coordinator who is ready to help you with your crisis, no matter how big or small. This could include, but isn’t limited to:
- Medical, travel, and security assistance including insured evacuation services
- Coordination of emergent and non-emergent medical care or prescription replacement
- Coordination of travel arrangements by you or a person you designate for certain emergency circumstances such as your hospitalization abroad
- Access to 24/7 tele-counseling
Emergency Contact Information
Before You Leave
Log into the On Call Plan Information Portal with the UT Group ID 100143CPPD21 to learn more about the services and benefits available to you, gain access to pre-trip resources, and access the Global Risk Intelligence site for country specific health, safety, and cultural information and advice.
Ensure you always have access to On Call contact and plan information in the easiest place to get it – on your phone. Click Plan ID from your mobile device and follow the single prompt to save to the home screen of your phone.
This is not an app and does not require any login or personal details. Opening the Plan ID from your mobile device will allow you to click-to-dial On Call, open a 24/7 Live Chat link, and access other plan documents such as the full plan description and tele-counseling information.
When On Call receives your trip information, it will be entered in their Travel Monitoring platform, which is powered by OnSolve:
- Depending upon the risk rating of your destination, you may receive a pre-travel advisory email containing standing health and safety advice.
- You will be registered to receive critical incident alerts via email (if any are issued) for your destination shortly before your trip, and while you are traveling.
- You will be registered to use the OnSolve Risk Intelligence app and receive an emailed invitation to download it. To optimize usage of the app, configure the settings as recommended in the Mobile App User Guide.
- Emails from On Call International (OCI) Alerts will be sent from an @stabilitas.io or @onsolve.com email domain. We suggest you take a moment to designate these in your email as Safe Senders.
About On Call International
On Call International provides 24/7 global medical, travel, and security assistance, travel management services, and claims administration services. On Call’s worldwide reach is centralized through its Salem, New Hampshire-based office and is supported by a partnership with the International Assistance Group (IAG). On Call is a core partner in the IAG which is now the world’s largest alliance of independent assistance companies and accredited providers. The network currently supports over 18 million end users worldwide.
On Call staffs a 24/7/365 team of doctors, nurse case managers, rescue nurses, multi-lingual assistance coordinators, global security specialists, and an in-house claims department. When On Call utilizes the international network it is completely behind the scenes. This centralized approach ensures a streamlined experience for the traveler when contacting On Call for assistance. You can contact the On Call International 24/7 Global Response Center from anywhere in the world to reach an assistance coordinator who is ready to help you with your crisis, no matter how big or small.