International Oversight Committee
The International Oversight Committee (IOC), appointed by the President, has been established to develop guidelines and formulate policies to maintain the health and safety of University of Texas at Austin students, faculty, and staff who study or conduct research and/or business internationally.
The IOC is comprised of representatives from across the university appointed by the President, including academic leaders, faculty members, and specialists. In consultation with the Global Risk & Safety team in Texas Global, partners across campus, and experts in the field of international risk and safety, the IOC assesses levels of risk in countries or regions with significant health or safety concerns.
The IOC is dedicated to preserving academic freedom and the University's robust research agenda, while protecting the safety of the University's students, faculty, and staff.
- Texas Global
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice President for Legal Affairs
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Office of Graduate Studies
- College of Liberal Arts
- McCombs School of Business
- Cockrell School of Engineering
- Travel Management Services
- University Health Services
- UT Police Department
- Campus Safety
- Office of Sponsored Projects
- Education Abroad Faculty Program Director
- Education Abroad Program Coordinator
- Education Abroad Graduate Coordinator
- Education Abroad Academic Advisor
- Senate of College Councils
Please direct all questions or concerns regarding the International Oversight Committee or the UT Travel Policy to Restricted Regions to email@example.com.