We welcome walk-in customers on a first come, first served basis. We do not make appointments. Due to high demand and limited staff, we often need to stop accepting applications before our official closing time, so we recommend arriving earlier in the day rather than later. Wait times vary, from a few minutes to a couple of hours, so please plan accordingly. Current processing times to receive your passports in the mail are up to 14 weeks for Routine Service and up to 10 weeks for Expedited Service.
Passport and Visa Photos
We can take passport and visa photos at our office. Visa photo requirements are country-specific.* Please come prepared with photo size requirements of the country to which you are traveling.
We only offer physical copies; we do not provide digital photos.
*We no longer provide Canadian passport photo services.
Be Prepared for Your Visit
We recommend arriving as early as possible during our business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.) as we may close early or for periods of time throughout the day.
We are located in the Texas Global building at 2400 Nueces St, Suite B.
When staff are available, they will enter guests' names and phone numbers on a waitlist so they can be texted when ready to be seen. Guests will not have to wait on site once they are on the waitlist.
U.S. Passport Photo Requirements
If you choose to bring your own photo, it will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Color photo printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- Plain white or off-white background
- Taken in the last six months
- 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
- Head in photo must measure between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 -35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open
- Face the camera directly with full face in view
- Have someone else take your photo—no selfies
- High resolution quality; photo cannot be blurry, grainy, or pixelated
- Photo is not digitally altered—we cannot accept altered photos
- Not damaged with holes, creases, or smudges
- You cannot wear glasses
- You cannot wear a uniform or camouflage attire
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering, unless:
- You submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of traditional religious attire worn continuously in public
- You submit a signed doctor's statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes
$15 per set
2 prints per sheet
$16 per set
Number of prints varies
We accept Visa, MasterCard and cash.