Provide us with information about your organization, goals and objectives and we will propose a program to meet your needs.
Programs and Services
We combine world-class facilities and exceptional faculty at one of the world’s top research universities to create transformational experiences for program participants. Our team of experienced international program professionals develop content and oversee all logistical details. Whatever your organization and stakeholders need, we can customize a program to fit.
We specialize in coordinating programs for university students, emerging leaders and professionals, including:
The world needs leaders who understand global issues and communicate across cultures. We partner with organizations across the globe to develop programs that challenge students and professionals to expand their perspectives, build their cultural competency, and find new ways to affect change in an interconnected world.
Academic and Cultural Immersion Programs
Programs range from one week to three months and include rigorous academic coursework, cultural activities, and workshops designed to improve participants' leadership skills. Other program components also include English language instruction, professional development, and research opportunities tailored to the needs of the group.
Programs range in length from 1 to 12 weeks for groups up to 30 participants and can include a selection of the following program elements:
- Academic courses and lectures
- Workshops and thematic seminars
- Leadership seminars and exercises
- Site visits to local businesses and organizations
- Short-term professional placements and job-shadowing
- Mentoring by local experts
- Networking and social events
- Volunteer and civic engagement opportunities
- Hospitality host days with local Austinites
- Virtual pre-departure orientation
- Welcome orientation
- Arrival and farewell events
- Cultural excursions
- Intercultural activities and events
Logistics and Administration
- Designated on-campus program coordinator
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Welcome kits with basic supplies
- Orientation and other program materials
- Issuance of university identification cards
- Health insurance coverage
- Accommodations on or near the university campus
- Ability to pivot to virtual programming as needed