International Wires - FAQs

Where can I find wire instructions?

Email for wire instructions

Can I pay Housing and Dining bills through your service?

No, Texas Global is only able to apply payments towards tuition. We will not process any other payments on the student's behalf such as housing. Please contact Housing and Dining if you plan on paying your H&D bill with a wire. More information can be found UHD's website.

What is The University of Texas at Austin's Federal Tax ID number?

The University's Federal Tax ID number, also known as a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), is 74-6000203.

How can I see my wire be applied to my bill?

The wire payment will be reflected under the Adjustments and Credit section titled Global Engagement on your My Tuition Bill.

Why hasn’t my wire been reflected on my tuition bill?

The payment process can take up to two weeks to apply your wire to your tuition bill. If you have not seen a change in your tuition bill after two weeks please email

The tuition deadline is today, what do I do?

Texas Global is not responsible for any missed deadlines. If these deadlines cannot be met, please email

I don’t see my question here, what do I do?

Please e-mail and we will assist you in any way we can.