All international visitors to campus must follow UT Austin's arrival protocols.
SUMMER DELEGATION DATES: Due to the limited availability of university leadership, faculty, and staff, we are unable to commit to hosting delegations during the months of June or July.
We welcome delegations from universities, government and sponsoring agencies, research institutions, industry and other organizations wishing to meet with UT Austin faculty, administrators and staff to establish new, or expand on current, strategic international partnerships. A delegation can be an individual or a group of representatives and can range from short meetings to multi-day visits.
In preparation for your visit, please provide as much detail as you can through the Request Delegation Visit form linked below so that we are able to make the most of your time at UT Austin.
If you are a UT Austin administrator or faculty member interested in inviting international partners to campus to explore intra-institutional collaborations, complete the form below to provide further details.
- Submit your request at least 30 days prior to the date of your proposed visit for us to organize a schedule that will meet your needs. If submitted less than 30 days prior, we may not be able to address all your objectives.
- Visits cannot be scheduled during university holidays or campus closures.
- Visits requested during the summer session, typically between May and August, may not be feasible or as comprehensive due to the availability of faculty and university leadership.
- We recommend that at least one member of the visiting party be fluent in English to ensure productive meetings, as we are unable to provide translation services. If a professional interpreter will accompany the delegation, please include them in the list of delegation members.
- International visitors are responsible for their own travel arrangements, accommodations and transportation. Please refer to UT Austin’s visitor resources page for further information on getting to and around campus.
- Due to a high volume of demand, we may not be able to accommodate all delegation requests. We appreciate your interest and understanding.
We look forward to responding to your request to visit The University of Texas at Austin. For any additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.