Communications is the creative and marketing team for Texas Global, showcasing the depth and breadth of the university’s global engagement activities across campus and abroad, supporting the mission of the university and enhancing its reputation around the world through strategic messaging and brand positioning.
In collaboration with University Communications, communicators across campus, partners and other stakeholders, the communications team performs the following functions:
- Strategic, comprehensive marketing and communications planning
- Leadership communications
- Visual communications, including branding, logos, graphic design, photography and video
- Digital communications, including website, analytics and digital content management
- Marketing, email campaigns, digital newsletters and social media
- Storytelling of global engagement and impact across the university
- News and media outreach
Refer to Texas Global as:
- Texas Global
- Texas Global at The University of Texas at Austin
Do not refer to Texas Global as:
- The University of Texas at Austin Global
- UT Global
- International Office
- Any other abbreviation or deviation
Comprehensive brand guidelines for The University of Texas at Austin are available at brand.utexas.edu. The university trademarks policy and process for approval can be found at trademarks.utexas.edu. For questions about the Texas Global logo or other marks, contact Fiona Mazurenko.
For media inquiries, email email@example.com.